Thursday 10 July 2008

its just me!

I am a little nervous, wary and a bit excited. You see this is my first blog! I was always curious about the entire thing. It was while going through my long lost friend ( may I call you that?) PreetiShenoy's blog that really prompted me to take the baby steps. My husband Siddhartha was always egging me on and today I take the plunge.But blogging is just one of the things which I wanted to do. I would like to take off on a trip on my own at my own pace ,without any guilt pangs.It must be a beautiful place under the ocean which I would like to experience...Do a jig right in the middle of the road...live in a tree house a la phantom style and spend some moonlit nights on the beach in the jade hut with my husband....Well the fantasies and wishes can never be reined in. Yes I would definitely tell my girls to give everything a try for you may never know what you are missing in life.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with you blog!! I've had a great journey with mine--and glad it inspired you.
    Nice work here--If u want to turn a word into a link (example--if you are mentioning the blogger and you want to link their blog) then just highlight the name--then click on the 'hyper-link' icon--a new window pops up.Cut N Paste URL there. Hope I have simplified it and not confused you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Convey my thanks to Siddhartha for asking me to go through your blog. He deserves it.

    ReplyDelete

Your words keep me going :)